Gratitude – My Favorites as of 10/6/2016
- Spending time with my mom, dad, sister Mia and brother-in-law Mike, niece Elyse and Sophie, sister Lara and her fiancee Ross, family dog Stretch, and all my relatives.
- The time I spent with my late grandparents Tadao and Ellen Sakai and Maurice Toshio and Bessie Karamatsu.
- Loving love.
- Hanging out with my friends.
- Writing down my goals.
- Networking with positive and ambitious people.
- Drafting my plans and strategies for my goals.
- Writing fiction. I still need to get a novel published.
- Watching movies. I wish I could produce movies. Maybe someday.
- Building new companies by sharing ideas and skills with other entrepreneurs.
- Playing law and politics for creative business ventures.
- Listening to music and producing music events.
- Traveling to different places around the world.
- Tasting great food.
- Exercising, especially running outdoors while listening to EDM as I strategize on my goals.
I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Here’s a song that reflects how I feel in my heart: “Thankful” by Feki.