My 47 Practices for a Happy and Fulfilling Life
3. Eat a balanced diet.
5. Mindfulness – Always be aware of all the wonderful things.
6. Non-attachment – Don’t let my emotions for people, things, and events affect me negatively.
7. The glass is half full, not half empty – Look at the positive things.
12. Meditate – Zen (clear my mind).
13. Meditate/Pray – Send love to others.
14. Listen to Music.
15. Sensory Therapy – Hot or cold shower; Massage; lemon scented cologne; and vanilla and lavender scented candles
16. Outdoor Therapy – Ocean Therapy is my favorite.
17. Visualize my goals.
18. Vision Board – Pinterest, computer wallpaper, and/or on wall.
19. Schedule my daily goals for work and play.
20. Write and update my yearly goals.
21. Write and update my lifetime goals.
22. Count my wins daily.
23. Spend time with loved ones.
24. Be around positive people.
25. Make new friends.
26. Law of Attraction – Perform positive actions and I will attract positive things.
27. Follow my passion.
28. Visualize my ideas and how they could work.
29. Write down my ideas.
30. Share and give away my ideas.
31. Provide value for others.
32. Create services and products that solves problems.
33. Disrupt the market – Don’t just blend in with the market, but do things differently to make it better.
34. Do the work and learn everything I can about my business.
35. Learn for my personal enjoyment.
36. Better old skills and develop new skills – 10,000 Hours Rule (Practice)
37. Read fiction and nonfiction.
38. Watch documentaries and educational videos.
39. Watch inspirational movies.
40. Write fiction and nonfiction.
41. Learn from my mentors and virtual mentors.
42. Use the energy from negative experiences to motivate me to work on my goals.
43. Move forward on my goals every day. On challenging days, I ask myself, “What are one or two things I can do to make me feel good and accomplished for the day?” Then I execute.
44. Tell a story to get 1,000 true supporters.
45. Be authentic to get 1,000 true supporters.
47. Reward my wins.
I update my practices as I move forward in my life, thus, I will post an updated list of my practices when I adjust it. Have a great and peaceful life!
Jon Riki Karamatsu
#selfdevelopment #practices #habits #goals #personallife #career #mind #body #soul