When you’re driven, fantasy and reality are one! Work hard on your dreams and you may get it! 👊
+positive masters+ is an e-commerce store at www.positivemasters.com that provides mindset practices, motivtional writing, and apparel with mantras to boost your happiness and counter any stress, anxiety, sadness, or anger that you may be undergoing. Purchase $50 or more of our merchandise and get free shipping! 🛍️
For pointers on how to live a happier life, discounts on our merchandise, and updates on our latest products and services, become a member of the +positive masters+ club by subscribing to our email list at www.positivemasters.com 😃
Receive powerful bursts of motivation through our writing and visuals, and get updates on our exciting products and services to boost your personal growth by following us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter, and TikTok! ❤️
Tag Archives: merchandise
Manage your monkey mind with green tea. It comes with L-theanine, an amino acid that helps reduce stress and relaxes your mind and body.
Manage your monkey mind with green tea. It comes with L-theanine, an amino acid that helps reduce stress and relaxes your mind and body. With green tea, you don’t get the jitters and crash that can be experienced with coffee. It creates this sense of calm alertness and focused energy within the mind and body. 🍵
Oh, and enjoy your hot green tea in our Monkey Mind Logo 11 oz Mug that’s displayed in this photo! You can purchase this mug and other goods at www.positivemasters.com. 😊
Positive Masters is an e-commerce store that provides lifestyle practices, creative writing, apparel, accessories, and fashion to boost your happiness and counter any stress, anxiety, or sadness you may be facing. We offer free shipping for purchases of $50 or more! 👕👚🛍
[I wrote the following article at www.positivemasters.com, an e-commerce store that provides lifestyle practices, creative writing, books, apparel, accessories, and fashion to boost your happiness and crush your anxiety and depression.]
Sleep is very important to having a positive mindset and healthy body. Health professionals recommend adults to sleep 7 to 9 hours, although some people may need as few as 6 hours or as many as 10 hours of sleep each day. If you’re a teenager (ages 14-17), you need about 8-10 hours of sleep each day. Children need more hours of rest, and much more is needed for babies.
I aim to have at least 7 hours of sleep every night, however, I have to admit that I’m not consistent on this. I’ve succeeded 85 times and today, July 10, 2019 is the 170th day of the year. After working during the day, I often return home and continue working late at night and into the early morning, even until the light of dawn when I’m in the zone. As of last night, July 9, 2019, I’ve made a greater commitment to achieving more restful nights of sleep.
Here’s 5 benefits a good night’s sleep has on your mind and body:
1. Reduces Your Stress and Anxiety. With a lack of rest, your mind and body goes into a state of stress, which causes high blood pressure and a higher production of stress hormones. High blood pressure increases your risk for heart attack and stroke. Increased stress hormones raises the level of inflammation in your body, causing a greater risk for heart-related conditions, as well as cancer and diabetes. Having a good sleep will prevent you from going into this state of stress. Also, ever notice how much more stressed out and anxious you are when you don’t sleep enough? With a full rest, you’re better at attacking your challenges!
2. Makes Your Mind Alert. A good night’s sleep makes you more energetic and alert. When you’re tired, it’s hard to focus on your tasks, especially where a lot of thinking is involved.
3. Improves Your Memory. Sleep plays an important role in a process called memory consolidation. During sleep, your brain is processing your day, making connections between events, sensory input, feelings, and memories.
4. Reduces Your Depression. Sleep affects many of the chemicals in your body, including serotonin. People with serotonin deficiencies are more likely to suffer from depression. Keep your serotonin and other happy chemicals up by going to bed early enough to get those restful hours.
5. Repairs Your Body. Sleep is a time when your body is working hard to repair damage caused by stress, ultraviolet rays, and other harmful exposure. Your cells produce more protein while you’re sleeping. These protein molecules form the building blocks for cells, allowing them to repair the damage.
So do your best to get some deep sleep and the next morning you’ll be ready to crush your day!
Here’s my new brand, Positive Masters, an apparel line for men and women with unisex t-shirts, men’s t-shirts, women’s fit t-shirts, women’s crop top tees, mugs, and much more to come! We will also have positive life practices, creative writing, books, art, and other goods to help lift your spirit! Our happy products are available at our e-commerce store at www.positivemasters.com.
Each design has a meaning. For instance, our primary logo here highlights our mascot: Master 7, a master of positive mindset. How we view ourselves and surrounding is key to our happiness. A Positive Master always sees the good in herself/himself, others, and situations. Take a moment to reflect on all the positive people who have influenced you and how they made you feel. This interaction of positive energy creates momentum for all of us to attain inner peace and joy.
As you can feel in my words, Positive Masters is a deep passion of mine. I myself have gone through struggles in my personal life and career. If a writing, graphic design, service, or product can help you be happier in your precious life, I would be extremely touched.
With Warmest Aloha,
#positivemasters #merchandise #apparel #clothing #clothes #fashion #writing #creativewriting #practices #lifestylepractices #books #novels #nonfiction #personalgrowth #selfdevelopment #selfhelp #selfimprovement #anxiety #stress #depression #art #tshirts #shirts #poloshirts #sweaters #hoodies #leggings #flipflops #slippers #caps #baseballcaps #beanies #phonecases #stickers #mugs #coffeemugs #pillowcases #streetwear #menfashion #womenfashion #casualwear #merchandise #goods #products #gifts #mantra #mantras #happy #happiness #joy #innerpeace #peace #mindest #positivemindset #mentalhealth #health #financialpeace