If I don’t find you in my lifetime, I will find you in my dreams. ❤️
Romantic love is one of those things that happens naturally. If you experience it, consider yourself very fortunate. There are those who never experience it in their lifetime. Some try to force it.
For me, romantic love is so powerful that the world can be crashing all around me but the feelings for the one I love somehow makes me believe that everything will be alright. Even if I never fall in love again, I’m extremely grateful for being able to experience it.
In my two unpublished novels, I created a love story as part of the bigger story filled with suspense, action, and history. I enjoy the romantic feelings so much that I enjoy writing about it so I can live it again through my characters. 📚
Enter the +positive masters+ universe at www.positivemasters.com for mindset practices, motivational writing and apparel with inspirational mantras and designs to boost your happiness and counter any stress, anxiety, sadness or anger that you may be facing. ❤️
Tag Archives: Novels
Part 3 of 3: Live the middle way. From the middle, you can see the light in every dark situation.
From the middle, you can see the connection between dark and light because from the middle, you can see everything, dark, light, and all the shades in-between. If you can see the light when you’re in darkness, even a glimmer, then you can be grateful in your darkest moments.
In fact, the more you practice being in the middle, you’ll be able to expand your gratitude practice because you can always see the good (light) in all your bad (dark) situations. This is definitely a super power to have! Here are my 10 examples of how suffering can expand your gratitude practice despite a challenging experience:
1. When a loved one dies, you’re grateful for the time you had with that person.
2. When your romantic relationship falls apart, you’re grateful to have had the opportunity to experience romance.
3. When you fail at a goal, you’re grateful for the lessons you learned from the failure.
4. When you face financial hardship, you’re grateful for every little thing you have that helps you get by.
5. When you provide value for others but get attacked by opposition or critics, you’re grateful for your ability to create value for others and evolve.
6. When facts in litigation aren’t believed by the trier of fact where you face fines, jail, and/or unfavorable rulings you’re grateful that you had the opportunity to tell what happened.
7. When you can no longer drive a vehicle, you’re grateful for public transportation and private sector transportation programs.
8. When your health declines, you’re grateful for still being alive and having what abilities you still have.
9. When you’re wronged by people, you’re grateful for all the positive people in your life.
10. When your life appears to be in turmoil, you’re grateful that you were born to even have a shot at life.
Positive Masters is an e-commerce store at www.positivemasters.com, which provides lifestyle practices, creative writing, apparel, accessories, and fashion to boost your happiness and counter any stress, anxiety, or sadness you may be facing. We offer free shipping for purchases of $50 or more!
Even if the world is unkind,
the greatest war is in your mind.
– Jon Riki Karamatsu, 6/22/19 –
#writing #creativewriting #quote #quotes #mindset #monkeymind #mentalhealth #fear #anxiety #stress #enemies #opposition #sadness #challenges #selfdevelopment #selfimprovement #selfhelp #lookwithin #personalgrowth #read #meditate #write #selfreflection #books #fiction #novels #nonfiction #spilledthoughts
How far would you go for the one you love?
We can do a lot when we’re single because we can push ourselves to the limits until our body and mind needs to sleep. Being on our own, we have a great amount of control of our direction and momentum. However, being alone can be lonely at times.
A relationship with a significant other can either boost us or slow us down. It can make us happier or more miserable. 😊😪
When you fall in love, how far are you willing to go? How much are you willing to sacrifice? When things aren’t going right, do you follow your gut feelings, and if so, to what extent? ❤💔
By the way, I love Game of Thrones!!! ❄🐺🐲🔥
#single #onmyown #ambition #relationships #romance #dating #romanticcouples #romanticquotes #lovestory #writing #creativewriting #books #tvshows #novels #marriage #significantother #love #desire #sacrifice #personalgrowth #selfdevelopment #selfimprovement #lookwithin #livelife #vision #dreams #goals #bookreaders #bookstagram #writingcommunity