Hold me a little longer.
I want to remember what this feels like.
With every second that goes by,
it only gets harder.
they’re moving apart even farther.
– +positive masters+, Jon Riki Karamatsu, poem, 12/18/2019 -
Go to +positive masters+ at www.positivemasters.com for mindset practices, motivational writing and apparel with inspirational mantras and designs to boost your happiness and counter any stress, anxiety, sadness or anger that you may be facing. ❤️
Tag Archives: broken heart
Part 3 of 3: Live the middle way. From the middle, you can see the light in every dark situation.
From the middle, you can see the connection between dark and light because from the middle, you can see everything, dark, light, and all the shades in-between. If you can see the light when you’re in darkness, even a glimmer, then you can be grateful in your darkest moments.
In fact, the more you practice being in the middle, you’ll be able to expand your gratitude practice because you can always see the good (light) in all your bad (dark) situations. This is definitely a super power to have! Here are my 10 examples of how suffering can expand your gratitude practice despite a challenging experience:
1. When a loved one dies, you’re grateful for the time you had with that person.
2. When your romantic relationship falls apart, you’re grateful to have had the opportunity to experience romance.
3. When you fail at a goal, you’re grateful for the lessons you learned from the failure.
4. When you face financial hardship, you’re grateful for every little thing you have that helps you get by.
5. When you provide value for others but get attacked by opposition or critics, you’re grateful for your ability to create value for others and evolve.
6. When facts in litigation aren’t believed by the trier of fact where you face fines, jail, and/or unfavorable rulings you’re grateful that you had the opportunity to tell what happened.
7. When you can no longer drive a vehicle, you’re grateful for public transportation and private sector transportation programs.
8. When your health declines, you’re grateful for still being alive and having what abilities you still have.
9. When you’re wronged by people, you’re grateful for all the positive people in your life.
10. When your life appears to be in turmoil, you’re grateful that you were born to even have a shot at life.
Positive Masters is an e-commerce store at www.positivemasters.com, which provides lifestyle practices, creative writing, apparel, accessories, and fashion to boost your happiness and counter any stress, anxiety, or sadness you may be facing. We offer free shipping for purchases of $50 or more!
The darker I go, the more I grow.
I talk to parts of me I didn’t know.
Sparks light up everywhere, causing a glow.
I’ll come back stronger a thousand-fold.
– Jon Riki Karamatsu, Poem, 5/26/2019 –
I dedicate this poem to all of you going through your challenges. It came to me in my meditation. I greatly appreciate my darkness because it always generates sparks of inspiration, ideas, and plans that I’ve executed on since I was a kid. Go deep into the depths of darkness and use the dark energy to create light!!!
With Warmest Aloha,
#poem #poems #poetry #poet #quotes #quote #motivationalquotes #motivational #challenges #entrepreneurship #failure #health #brokenheart #death #books #writers #bookreaders #bookstagram #selfdevelopment #selfimprovement #selfimprove #selfhelp #mindset #positivemindset #mentalhealth #psychology #positiveoutlook #personalgrowth #reinventyourself #youcandoit